Providing energy and environmental engineering solutions to empower our clients and our community for a sustainable future.
- Ethics: Integrity and ethical conduct are our everyday obligation to our clients and ourselves
- Safety: Safety can never be bargained or compromised. It is our responsibility to keep safe environments in the workplace.
- People: We empower our people by the continous investment in the development of their personal and professional skills.
- Sustainability: We hold ourselves accountable for providing sustainable solutions while meeting our client’s real needs.
- Excellence: We maintain excellence through innovative solutions to enable our clients to achieve their goals.
- Giving back: Supporting the education of future generations is our passion. A sustainable future can only exist if we start right now.
Ahmed Moustafa, PhD, PEng
Director of WASA Corp.
Director of WASA Corp.
Ahmed is the founder of WASA. He is an APEGA member with over 15 years of experience in environmental, geo-environmental, water resources, geotechnical and structural engineering projects. He graduated with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering from the University of Ain Shams (1998), M.Sc. in Water Resources Engineering from the same University (2007), M.Sc. in Environmental Engineering from Penn State University (2009) specializing in Oil Spills Remediation and a Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering from the University of Alberta (2015) focusing on Oil Sands Tailings Water Management. His experience includes engineering design, project management, water and wastewater research and development. Ahmed is also professionally trained and certified for conducting Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments. He has contributed to projects in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Nunavut in Canada, as well as projects in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in Emirates, Egypt and USA. He has authored or co-authored over ten publications and presented at national and international science and engineering conferences. In recognition of his excellence both professionally and academically, he was awarded the Fulbright scholarship toward his M.Sc. at Penn State and the Alberta Innovates Technology Futures scholarship toward his PhD degree at the University of Alberta. He is highly enthusiastic and keen for helping clients feasibly meeting their environmental goals through his passion, values and combined environmental, geotechnical, geo-environmental and water resources engineering experience.
©2019 WASA Corp., All Rights Reserved